RS300-E11 server features a HDMI 1.4 port directed from CPU to offer higher-resolution monitoring and easier maintenance for IT administrators in business environments. A VGA port directed from BMC is also available for dual-display monitoring.
- Ideal for remote office/branch office (ROBO) use and everyday business environments
- Powered by eight-core Intel Xeon E-2300-series processor with support for up to 95 W TDP
- Four 3.5” or 2.5” hot-swap drives on front panel and one M.2 to enable extensive storage
- Up to two PCIe® 4.0 slots and one PCIe® 3.0 proprietary slot to drive higher bandwidth
- High power efficiency with redundant 450 W 80 PLUS Platinum power supplies
- Dual Intel I210AT Gigabit Ethernet with teaming support
- Onboard ASUS ASMB10-iKVM for out-of-band management with ASPEED AST2600 controller
- Integrated PFR FPGA as the platform Root-of-Trust solution for firmware resiliency
Intel Xeon E-2300 processors
Small businesses require reliability and security to support their critical business and customer data needs. Available with up to eight cores and featuring a TDP of up to 95 watts, Intel Xeon E-2300 processors deliver essential server performance, expandability and reliability small businesses to support critical business and customer data needs.
PCIe 4.0 Ready
PCI Express® (PCIe®) 4.0 delivers 16 GT/s bandwidth, which is double the speed of PCIe 3.0, offering lower power consumption, better lane scalability and backwards compatibility. ASUS RS300-E11 servers are PCIe 4.0 ready to support a diverse array of graphics, storage and networking – enabling flexible scalability for demanding or increasing workloads.
Redundant Platinum PSU support
RS300-E11-RS4 supports redundant 450W 80 PLUS Platinum power supplies, which are 96%+ efficient, directly reducing operating costs and capital expenses. The 1+1 power-supply design allows the server to keep working even if one power supply requires maintenance, enabling uninterrupted operation.
ASUS RS300-E11 servers integrate PFR FPGA as the platform Root-of-Trust solution for firmware resiliency to prevent from hackers from gaining access to infrastructure. ASUS security solutions are fully compliant with the 2018 National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) SP 800 193 specification.
In addition, all RS300-E11 servers also include support Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM 2.0) to secure hardware through integrated cryptographic keys and offer regular firmware update for vulnerabilities.
* Platform Firmware Resilience (PFR) module must be specified at time of purchase and is factory-fitted. It is not for sale separately.
Featuring dual onboard LAN ported by Intel I210-AT Ethernet Controller, RS300-E11 server provides server-grade connectivity and supports high-density, high-bandwidth, low-latency access-layer networks to ensure faster transfers of large-size files used in data-intensive applications
ASUS ASMB10-iKVM is the latest server-management solution from ASUS, built upon the ASPEED 2600 chipset running on the latest AMI MegaRAC SP-X. The module provides various interfaces to enable out-of-band server management through WebGUI, Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) and Redfish® API.