1U dual-socket server powered by 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors that supports up to 32 DIMMs, one dual-slot GPU, 4 NVMe, four PCIe slots, one OCP 3.0, dual M.2 and ASUS ASMB10-iKVM.
- Powered by dual-socket 3rd Gen Intel Scalable processors, with 32 DIMMs and support for a maximum TDP of up to 270 W per socket
- GPU-optimized design allows one dual-slot GPU for AI workloads
- Up to 4 all-flash NVMe drives on front panel to enable extensive storage and high-throughput performance
- Up to three PCIe® 4.0 slots to enable higher bandwidth and improved data-transfer rates
- Flexible onboard LAN-module design to enable four 1 Gb LAN or two 10 Gb LAN options
- Flexible air and liquid cooling solution to achieve lower power-usage effectiveness (PUE) and optimized TCO for data centers
- Onboard ASUS ASMB10-iKVM for out-of-band management with ASPEED AST2600 controller
- Integrated PFR FPGA as the platform Root-of-Trust solution for firmware resiliency
- High power efficiency with redundant 1600 W or 1200 W 80 Plus® Titanium/Platinum power supplies
3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
The latest 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors feature core counts from 8 to 40 cores and an array of frequency and power supports, and deliver up to 40% better performance compared to the previous generations. With built-in security features, this new platform delivers outstanding performance in security including encryption, authentication and data integrity across the breadth of standards that are prevalent in networking, enterprise and the cloud.
PCIe 4.0 Ready
PCI Express® (PCIe®) 4.0 delivers 16 GT/s bandwidth, which is double the speed of PCIe 3.0, offering lower power consumption, better lane scalability and backwards compatibility. ASUS RS700-E10 servers are PCIe 4.0 ready to support a diverse array of graphics, storage and networking – enabling flexible scalability for demanding or increasing workloads.
Dual-slot GPU Support
ASUS RS700-E10 servers support one dual-slot GPU to securely run different workloads in virtualized environments and are Xilinx Alveo-qualified to provide optimized acceleration for workloads across cloud and on-premises data centers, and for hybrid cloud environments in financial computing, machine learning, computational storage, and data search and analytics.
* FPGA Xilinx verification is available on request.
The new 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors excel at providing full features and functionality for both dual-socket and single-socket platforms, but our new servers ASUS is introducing an CPU-balanced architecture to enable secure and optimal CPU-performance efficiency.
ASUS RS700-E10 servers integrate PFR FPGA as the platform Root-of-Trust solution for firmware resiliency to prevent from hackers from gaining access to infrastructure. ASUS security solutions are fully compliant with the 2018 National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) SP 800 193 specification.
In addition, all RS700-E10 servers also include support Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM 2.0) to secure hardware through integrated cryptographic keys and offer regular firmware update for vulnerabilities.
The TPM-M and TPM SPI difference and supported product list
* Platform Firmware Resilience (PFR) module must be specified at time of purchase and is factory-fitted. It is not for sale separately.
ASUS RS700-E10 servers feature the latest OCP NIC 3.0 card with PCIe 4.0 bandwidth for a faster time-to-market network solution, delivering the speeds of up to 200 Gbps for high bandwidth and low latency. It also features a tool-less, hot-swappable design to simplify installation and serviceability.
Scalable Storage Solution
ASUS RS700-E10 servers feature scalable storage solutions to support maximum performance for data center flexibility, and enable industry-standard SAS/SATA/NVMe interfacing through Broadcom Tri-Mode RAID adapters for increased connectivity and security. Up to 12 all-flash NVMe drives on front panel enable extensive storage and high-throughput performance.
RS700-E10 servers offer two combinations of storage drive bays for different workloads:
12 NVMe/SATA(Model: RS700-E10-RS12U)
4 NVMe/SATA/SAS*(Model: RS700-E10-RS4U)
* This configuration is required to be with PIKE/RAID cards.
* The optional configuration of supporting up to 8 SATA/SAS with a PIKE card is available for RS12U model.