- Powered by AMD EPYC 7003 processor with 64 cores, 128 threads and support for a maximum TDP of up to 280 watts per socket
- GPU-optimized design allows one dual-slot or two single-slot GPUs for AI workloads (GPU SKU)
- Flexible 4 NVMe/SATA/SAS drives on front panel is designed for enterprise applications
- Up to three PCIe® 4.0 slots to enable higher bandwidth and improved data-transfer rates
- Flexible onboard LAN-module design to enable four 1 Gb LAN or two 10 Gb LAN options
- Flexible cooling solution achieves lower power-usage effectiveness (PUE) and optimized TCO for data centers
- Onboard ASUS ASMB10-iKVM for out-of-band management with ASPEED AST2600 controller
- Integrated PFR FPGA as the platform Root-of-Trust solution for firmware resiliency
- High power efficiency with redundant 1600W 80 Plus Titanium and Platinum power supplies
The latest AMD EPYC™ 7003 series processors are the new standard for modern data centers. AMD was first with X86 multi-chip-module server CPUs and continues to innovate with the 3rd Gen EPYC processors, including up to 32MB of L3 cache per core and synchronized fabric and memory-clock speeds designed for improved performance.
PCI Express® (PCIe®) 4.0 delivers 16 GT/s bandwidth, which is double the speed of PCIe 3.0, offering lower power consumption, better lane scalability and backwards compatibility. ASUS RS700A-E11 servers are PCIe 4.0 ready to support a diverse array of graphics, storage and networking – enabling flexible scalability for demanding or increasing workloads.
ASUS RS700A-E11 servers feature a powerful GPU* architecture that supports one dual-slot GPU* such as NVIDIA A100 in one 1U system to enable easy scale-up in order to meet the demands of AI and high-performance computing (HPC), and to securely run workloads in virtualized environments.
ASUS AMD EPYC 7003-based series are Xilinx Alveo-qualified servers to provide optimized acceleration for workloads across cloud and on-premises data centers, and for hybrid cloud environments in financial computing, machine learning, computational storage, and data search and analytics.
* FPGA Xilinx verification is available on request.
** Please select GPU SKU for GPU support.
The new AMD EPYC 7003 processors excel at providing full features and functionality for both dual-socket and single-socket platforms, but RS700A-E11-RS4U features optional architecture to enable secure and CPU-performance efficiency.
This architecture extends the full bandwidth to either dual- or single-CPU configurations, enabling more computing capability and much-improved overall power efficiency for compute-intensive workloads. This architecture allows customers to take full advantage of bandwidth capabilities of the dual-CPU architecture with a single CPU, while offering the flexibility to upgrade later with the addition of a second CPU.
* Features, specification and design vary by models and configuration.
ASUS RS700A-E11 servers feature scalable storage solutions to support maximum performance for data center flexibility, and enable industry-standard SAS/SATA/NVMe interfacing through Broadcom Tri-Mode RAID adapters for increased connectivity and security. Up to 12 all-flash NVMe drives on front panel enable extensive storage and high-throughput performance.