- Transfers data from 10/100Base-TX copper to fiber interfaces
- Single Core fiber (1310/1550) with SC connector for transmission of up to 20km
- Built-in LFP (Link Fault Pass-through) (LLCF/LLR) Technology
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control protects against lost packets for reliable data transmission
- Dip switches for customized configuration
- Supports low-time lag transmission
- Supports the transmission of extra-long packets up to 1.6KB
- -10°C ~ 55°C operating temperature range
The FVT-2202 SMF Single Core media converter is able to convert network signals between copper and fiber-optic based networks. The converter provides a 10/100Base-TX RJ-45 port, supports full duplex and half duplex switch connectivity and 10Base-T and 100Base-TX auto-sensing. Used in single-mode with single core fiber-optic cabling, this can extend a network range up to 20km.
The device features built-in Dip switches for easy converter configuration, which function on the Smart LFP (Link Fault Pass-through), allowing the converter to monitor both the fiber and copper ports for signal loss, as well as converter transmission method, auto-negotiation mode for adjusting copper speed and full & half duplex mode.