- 24 Gigabit ports and 2 Gigabit RJ45/SFP combo ports
- QoS control for traffic prioritization and bandwidth management
- DHCP Client/Server
- Supports IPv4/IPv6 network operation
- Minimize carbon footprint with advanced energy efficient technology (IEEE 802.3az)
- IEEE 802.3ad LACP for auto port aggregation
- Supports VLAN (Port-based, Protocol-based, Private, Q-in-Q, Tag-based) and GVRP
- IEEE 802.1d/w/s Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and port mirroring
- IP Multicast Filtering through IGMP Snooping V1 / V2 / V3
- The built-in Device Management System (DMS) provides management, diagnostics and monitoring to connected network components and devices
GEL-2681 L3 Lite Managed Gigabit Switch is a next-generation Ethernet Switch offering full suite of L2 features, including advanced L3 features such as Static Route that delivers better cost performance and lower total cost of ownership in Enterprise networks via fiber or copper connections.
GEL-2681 provides high HW performance and environment flexibility for SMBs/ Enterprises.
GEL-2681 is ideal to deliver management simplicity, optimum user experience, and lower total cost of ownership. The embedded Device Managed System is designed to be extremely easy-to-use/manage/install IP Phone, IP Cam, or Wifi-AP for Enterprise Applications.