- The new lens delivers high-quality images throughout the most commonly used focal length range of 12-50mm.
- Expanding the spectrum coverage to NIR region, the lens enhances and assures high-precision and high-efficiency day-and-night surveillance.
- Tamron's proprietary optical design with an optimal choice of glass materials backed by high-precision process technology brings an ideal balance in performance to cost.
- The image circle diameter is expanded to permit compatibility with 1/1.8" imagers widely adopted in the security / surveillance market.
- A fast aperture of F/1.4 is achieved by a new optical design.
- Tamron's proprietary multi-coating technology is employed to thoroughly reduce flare and ghosting.
- Highly-reliable auto iris mechanism.